Friday, June 13, 2014

Writing for Sanity

For the past few months that I have not written, I've almost lost, for lack of a better word, my sanity. Writing keeps me sane. It is my medicine. Without a written recording of my struggles and experiences, I would feel unable to digest everything that has happened in a day.

As a working mother of two very young children, it is understandable to lose my sanity every once in a while. Of course, there are all those things that would fill the mind. The children, their health, the household, the job, money and so on. On top of that, I have a sickly son who needs to be closely looked after. If things would have been simpler, I would have quit my office job a long time ago and focused on my youngest instead. But I wanted a career and I thought I'm a superwoman who can take care of a family and a career at the same time. Wrong. I'm not a superwoman. I'm just a half sane woman trying to piece everything together using cheap glue. 

So in an attempt to collect my thoughts and have a platform where I can review them (forgetfulness has always been an issue with me) before making a decision, I have decided to start writing a blog. Here, I will write about anything that comes to mind but mostly it will be about my three bugoys - my husband, Kuya Nathan and Baby Theo. 




No comments:

Post a Comment